Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thank you, thank you, Thank You!

As I mentioned earlier we had a Disney on Ice/Mall of America adventure day. We had a wonderful time thanks to some very special important people. When we first decided that we were going to buy tickets to the Disney on Ice show I immediately called my friend Erin who lives in the cities, because this of course meant we'd get to see each other. Somewhere along our planning Erin mentioned that her mom had a coupon we could use to buy our tickets. Thank you Erin for always thinking of us. Thank you to your mom and her family for all going out of their way to get me the coupon information. We truly appreciate all your efforts!

We are also friends with the Knutson family (Lance, Tami, Bella, and Ava). Lance and Tami are so kind, giving, and full of love. And their girls are also just as special! When Tami found out we were going to be at the Mall of America she absolutely insisted on giving us 4 unlimited ride bracelets for the rides at Nickelodean town. I was alittle hesistant, but Tami wouln't take no for an answer. So thank you so much Tami for your kindness and generosity! Our ride bracelets were perfect and helped make our Mall of America trip alittle less stressful.

And thank you Erin for being our driver for the day. By the end of our day we drove almost 5hrs!! You are such a wonderful friend. Also thank you Erin and Bryan for all your help throughout the day. I don't think I could have managed without you two. You two are always so willing to help. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I can't even begin to explain how blessed we are to have such wonderful friends in our lives. Thank you again for all your kindness, love, generosity, and support!

0 comments: